Eli started crawling a few weeks ago and let me tell you it is a nightmare. He follows Ezra around and wants to play with all of Ezra's toys ( with lots of small parts babies should not play with) Eli is a one happy, fun , handsome and charming kiddo. Now if he could only work on the waking at 5:00 to nurse thing....
9.07.2007
6 months( In the cute shirt granny pam gave him)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That is such a cute pic of Eli! he is growing to be a handsome boy!!
what a cute smile! He looks a lot like his big brother. I can't believe he is crawling already. Parker has no interest at all. oh well.
This picture reminds me so much of Ezra. It makes me sad to think I dont know my little Eli the way I knew Ezra at that age. I think this is my all time favorite picture of him. Give him and Ezra big hugs and kisses.
That is such a cute picture and such a cute shirt! I can't believe how fast these babies grow either!
I should meet this guy sometime.
That baby is super cute!
hi im jessicas friend, i know youve looked at the sick thumb pic on my blog, i thought id introduce myself since i look at your blog. where did you get your sons shirt? its adorable and i want one. by the way i LOVE the name ezra and wanted to name our little guy that but my husband wouldnt let me :(
oh and your new house is super cute and im jealous.
Post a Comment