10.26.2007

case of the blahs




Like Sarah Silverman, I have had a case of the blahs lately. But unlike Sarah I chose to cut my hair rather than get an aids test to make me feel better ( if you haven't seen it her show it is pretty funny but really naughty). It was the longest it has been in a really long time... I think that I really like it, it definitely is healthier than it was 10 inches ago. Thankfully my children still recognize me as their mom. Ezra is making a silly face for you.

11 comments:

Krista said...

i love it! I need a new do! i don't know if ryan can cut it.


"I'll be black. I'll be white black." sarah silverman is a guilty pleasure of ours every wednesday night too. my favorite is when shes drunk on nyquil and tells her sister "I'm replacing you with the night!!!" and runs away like a drunken gorilla.
You have got to check out Flight of the Conchords. I think you'd like it! you can check out their clips on you tube.

Amy Bateman said...

Wow! Your hair looks great, who cut it since Jess is unavailable?
Oh yeah! How is Jess?

While you were getting your haircut, we went to frightmares ... I'm getting more white trash everyday ... and I secretly love it.

Bee-utiful said...

I love you hair Jackie, you look so beautiful! I've always wanted a hair cut like T-Boz on TLC, the singing group? anyways, I love it! :) like Sherly Crow says, "A change will do you good".
Love ya

Ginnie said...

I love it. I wish I could cut my hair like that, but it would not look as good as yours. It would probably just look like a rats nest since my hair so freakin
fro-ee (I'm not quite sure if that's a word)

Kim said...

I was just about to call and make a hair appt. and you've inspired me more, it looks so cute.

Oh and I think I'm going to dress Van up as a monkey for halloween. It's kind of hard because he's still so little but it will be fun.

Jessica said...

I think that is so cute. Its kinda how I want my hair. Was I the last person to color your hair? It looks really good.

ls said...

SOO cute!

I need to get the guts up to cut mine.

Bonnie said...

jackie i love it! it looks really good!!

Lee said...

Our dog Max got groomed yesterday, and my 18-month-old niece thought he was a brand new dog. She must not have liked the old one, because she was really interested in our "new" dog.

Amy B.- Embrace Lagoon. You are looking at a season pass holder. I Frightmare'd once this month, and loved it.

ali said...

So cute, Jackie! Love the color, too.

whit said...

I lOVE IT!!! So cute!! Gorgeous gorgeous

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP