We have become cat people against our will. I never in a million years thought that i would feel the need to take care of a cat. I am what you call a "dog person"... I am a loyal dog fan and not the greatest lover of cats ( as my in laws have come to learn) Well when we bought our home we inherited a black kitty that the previous owners had been feeding. I felt bad for the poor thing and decided that we should continue feeding her so that she wouldn't die. When we first moved in the cat wouldn't let anyone touch her, now the frequent scene out my window is Ezra carrying her upside down or by her neck... and she still wants to play with him and snuggle up to him!
My mom thinks it's really funny to say things like " now that you are a cat owner..." or " what is your cat's name?" Ugh- That damn cat has even suckered me into making a bed for her that she won't freeze to death this winter. By the way her name is sal.


For the record we are not cat owners... we just feed a stray cat, let her sleep on our porch and play with our children.
My mom thinks it's really funny to say things like " now that you are a cat owner..." or " what is your cat's name?" Ugh- That damn cat has even suckered me into making a bed for her that she won't freeze to death this winter. By the way her name is sal.
For the record we are not cat owners... we just feed a stray cat, let her sleep on our porch and play with our children.

4 comments:
I hate to say it, but you may as well buy a cat bed and call yourselves cat owners, because you know that when winter hits in full force, you won't let that little cat freeze to death.
I think that is so cute! I can't beleive it just lets Ezra carry him around by the neck..that cat is a keeper! That said, I am sorry for your pain. ;)
cats?! congrats on the new home and getting moved in! I saw some of your onesies and love them! So happy my mom got one for me!!!
You are a cat owner. I would try to give you some tips, but us dog owners are different from you cat owners!
Post a Comment