10.25.2007

new rug

I have desperately looking for a rug that wasn't boring. I found one I loved at tai pan but they ended up being gone. Then I discovered flor. I don' think that I have ever been so in love with something other than my family and disneyland! I think I love that it looks like fabric and isn't boring like other rugs. Thanks to my wonderful mom and hubby it is mine...the only crappy thing is that it won't be here until november 15th-ish. oh well... that will give me time to paint everything to match right?

2 comments:

Merilee said...

That is cool! I always see things that other people find and think, wow, I like that. But, I can't ever pick things for my own home!

krista said...

Very cute! Jake is a rep for flooring and rugs, so if you're ever in the market again, he has some COOL ones. I think their catalog is online at shawfloors.com

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP