James is out of town in san francisco and i'm bored. I was tagged by merilee and lee a while back not terribly exciting but here you go-
Jobs I've held... 1. My first job was as a saturday housekeeper at snowbird at age 14! 2. laundry attendant at snowbird 3. crew leader at snowbird 4. waitress
Movies I can watch over and over... 1. disneyland fun ( sing along songs) 2. millions 3. nightmare before christmas 4. goonies
My Guilty Pleasures... 1. eating way to many treats 2. days of our lives 3. reading blogs 4. bringing babies to bed with me
Shows I enjoy... 1. the office and my name is earl) 2. lost 3. 24 ( but not last season and maybe not this season) 4. any food or cooking show 5. simpsons...oh and recently LA ink!
I have been on vacation... 1. Disneyland ( about 20 + times) 2. new york 3. cruise to the Bahamas 4. Florida
Favorite foods... 1. meat ( a good ruby river steak) 2. bread 3. any mexican 4. any fruit or veggies, treat, grain, and any other thing considered a food! I love food !
Awards I have won... 1. umm none are coming to mind, mom help me out!
Hobbies I enjoy... 1. sewing 2. cooking 3. reading 4.crafting
Secretly, I wish I could.... 1. be as skinny as I used to be before kids ( i'm alright with the fact that I can pop out 9 pounders though, even though my hips have suffered... i just keep telling myself that) 2. be a super rad, amazing skate boarder! 3. play the piano better 4. have lots of money
random thing about me... 1. I bruise really easily ( I say this because I am sitting here looking at a giant bruise on my foot, wonder where that came from? 2. I can't stand to be away from james or my kids for more than a few hours 3. I think that my family is the coolest ever and love hanging out with them 4. when I was little ( and now) i loved to cook and watch cooking shows. I would make things for people and cut up orange slices and other things to beautify my dishes, I would then present them to people to eat. I am a giant nerd because I still do it. I actually canned peaches and tomatoes this year and they are still out on my counter so that i can look and admire them!
People I am tagging... 1. jessica 2. whitney 3. liz 4. anje
10.03.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I so love that you put oranges on plates to make them pretty. I watch cooking shows in the vain hope that one day I will be a great cook, but sadly, my un-culinary mind has never even thought of doing something as chef-ish as putting orange slices on plates. Oh well. I guess since I can't make really good food I'll have to be satisfied with being really good at eating good food. :)
Post a Comment