Here you go Jackie, hope you love it, also your stuff looks so good I wish we had some kids to put them on!
Chicken Tortilla Soup
¾ cup butter ¾ cup flour 4 cups chicken broth 2 teaspoons fajita seasoning ¼ teaspoons pepper 2 cups milk 1 cup (or more) grated Monterey Jack/ Cheddar cheese 1 10oz can diced tomatoes with chilies 2 cups diced cooked chicken
Put butter in crock pot and stir till melted, add the flour and stir till smooth. Then add the rest of the ingredients and sir well, let sit on high for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream, and extra cheese. Also sometimes I’ll use pepper jack cheese to spice it up a little or add an extra can of green chilies.
i'm not a good writer or photographer, nor am i witty or wise. i love to cook and sew and be crafty. i also like to sleep alot. all of these things get done far less than i would like. mamma and monster to 3 boys and one cute hubby.
9 comments:
I LOVE the giraffe onesie. so darling. Definitely my favorite.
cute stuff. you are so creative!
I really like the giraffe onsie too, they are all cute though. I wish I was crafty like you!
Love, love, love my hooter hider! BTW I don't have your email, so here is mine (lillian_bird@hotmail.com) and I will email you those recipes.
Jackie, how much for a hooter hider?...i'm in the market :)
My email is valmadsen@hotmail.com
I LOVE the onesies. You are very crafty! Are you going to be selling them on etsy or something??
thanks guys! krista i haven't decided on an etsy store or just doing it through another craft blog.
Here you go Jackie, hope you love it, also your stuff looks so good I wish we had some kids to put them on!
Chicken Tortilla Soup
¾ cup butter
¾ cup flour
4 cups chicken broth
2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
¼ teaspoons pepper
2 cups milk
1 cup (or more) grated Monterey Jack/ Cheddar cheese
1 10oz can diced tomatoes with chilies
2 cups diced cooked chicken
Put butter in crock pot and stir till melted, add the flour and stir till smooth. Then add the rest of the ingredients and sir well, let sit on high for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips, sour cream, and extra cheese. Also sometimes I’ll use pepper jack cheese to spice it up a little or add an extra can of green chilies.
Post a Comment