1.14.2008

bosom buddies



here are some of the things that i will be selling at my etsy store in a few weeks. as of now you can get them on my food and craft blog here.

6 comments:

Lilli said...

How much do you charge for these? I have a friend who is interested in purchasing one.

the mama monster said...

hey lilli- they are 24.95... your friend can look at the fabrics i have on my other blog www.madebythemamamonster.blogspot.com.... i decided that if i was going to sell stuff i didn't want people that i didn't know seeing my kids and stuff.

Melynn said...

Jackie-I apologize for not commenting earlier . Don't worry, I have been an avid reader for about three weeks now. ( : and have thoroughly enjoyed reading all about the crafts and delicious recipes. Linds told me about these bosom buddies, and they look like a great find. I can't wait to have a little extra time to be a little crafty. I also really like your quilt .. good luck with the craft business. Let me know when you do another boutique.

Merilee said...

hey I left a comment on your other blog too I would love to go to the museum, so email me or something and we can meet up.

Allyson said...

did you go to skyline High school?

the mama monster said...

the wall family- nope i went to alta. do you think you know me? do i know you? i had a friend named anje neilsen that went to skyline that people always mistaked for me.

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP