This is one of my favorite shows!! I am glued to the tv every tuesday night...who wouldn't find a spider catching, shifty ghetto mini horse, turtle racing, and doodie on the pool funny!!
Nope never seen it...you're not surprised? I, like Ginnie, am still living in "still in school" world where we day dream about having things like cable. ( : We'll be in this world for awhile...so keep me posted.
i'm not a good writer or photographer, nor am i witty or wise. i love to cook and sew and be crafty. i also like to sleep alot. all of these things get done far less than i would like. mamma and monster to 3 boys and one cute hubby.
4 comments:
This is one of my favorite shows!! I am glued to the tv every tuesday night...who wouldn't find a spider catching, shifty ghetto mini horse, turtle racing, and doodie on the pool funny!!
I couldn't get into this...but am embarrassed to say I watch the Sheckler's show
...and I'm embarrased to say that I don't have cable. Now that's ghetto.
Nope never seen it...you're not surprised? I, like Ginnie, am still living in "still in school" world where we day dream about having things like cable. ( : We'll be in this world for awhile...so keep me posted.
Post a Comment