1.14.2008

update

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed


First haircut



Toupee




Ezra in his undies and snow boots



So there have been alot of new changes around these parts. Not terribly exciting to most of you, but it is fun for us. Ezra is potty trained for the most part ( he still wears pull- ups to bed...any advice on how to go about this?) I even took a picture of the first poo in the toilet to prove it, but I will spare you all the gruesome details. Eli finally got his first tooth. It totally changes the way his cute little face looks. Eli also got his very first haircut. I was a baby and was so nervous. My boys hair grows crazy fast and Eli had the comb over/toupee/Hitler hairstyle going on. Jess cut it and Eli did so good, she also cut Ezra's hair and honestly I was surprised at how good he behaved ( which is usually not the case during haircuts) In other news I finally got my business license so now I can get my business up and running.



6 comments:

Jeremy said...

Wow, lots of big things for you guys! That's awesome!

Are you going to sell all your stuff on Etsy?

Jessica said...

I have some way cute pictures of Eli's first hair cut. I will email them to you. Margo misses Ezra already so get your 3 butts down here pronto!

Bart Barton said...

He looks completley different with his hair cut!! Your cute bodysuits for babies can you make or have you made some with owls on them??

Merilee said...

Your little guys are so cute. Love the picture of Ezra in his undies and cowboy boots. Congrats on the potty traiining also..we still have that to do.

krista said...

Your boys are getting so big! I wish we could have gotten together during the holidays, hopefully next time! Congrats on the potty training, isn't it nice to only have to change one kids diapers instead of two?

kids said...

To jess because you left you should get your three boutys down here.

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP