I am a major nerd but i find this exciting...
not the edward that i had in my head. mine is much cuter and dark.
on another note, it is 10:00 and ezra has already left his bed about 5 times ( since 8:00) arghh! it is so frustrating. for the last while we have got him books on cd and tape and that has worked wonders. any advice??? he does still take a 2 0r 3 hour nap every day, should i limit it to and hour or hour and a half. HELP. ME. PLEASE...
5.07.2008
Official 'Twilight' Trailer Released by Summit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
alright, i really didn't like the book..but I'd probably still see the movie
I am a nerd too. I was so excited about the trailer. I can't wait for the movie, but I agree on Edward.
Sorry you are having a tough time with bedtime. That is a constant battle here too. The ONLY thing that has worked for us, was to put gates up on his door. Yes, we had to use two gates on top of one another so that he couldn't climb out. I usually just have to threaten the gates now, we don't use them much anymore. Good luck. Sorry I am probably not much help!
Oh I don't think you're a nerd at all. I think I've watched that trailer about 5 times now! There are other things to watch on MTV.com that are really cool- you get to see other characters in action!
ok, I totally got goosebumps watching that...I am so excited!
What worked for Ella was not saying a word to her and leading her right back to her bed...not even any eye contact.
Oh man I think Edward is gorgeous! oh man I almost wet a little watching that.
Jackie,
I followed your tutorial on the nursing covers and it turned out great! Thanks :)
My suggestion on the naps since we are in the same boat with Ty - I think they are pretty close to the same age aren't they??? Ty turned 3 the end of Jan. Anyways - I have started giving him a nap about every other day and on the days he doesn't get a nap I put him to bed about a hour earlier than I usually do because he is completely exhausted by the end of the day. When I have tried only letting him sleep for an hour and then waking him up - he usually is really grouchy and angry because he is still tired - I found it better for Ty anyways - to just skip the nap and go to bed early. Good luck!!
I can't wait for the movie. I hope it doesn't let me down. As far as the sleeping things go; I wouldn't cut back the nap. I would just say he's getting out of bed more as a habit, not because he's not tired. You just have to some how get him back in the habit of getting him to stay in bed... hmmm, for example, tying him to his bed :)
Post a Comment