6.04.2008

old timey boys

want to have some fun with pictures? my cute friend annie just posted this on her blog. you just put your pictures into the website and it converts them to old timey style. thanks for the fun idea annie! these are my favorites...

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are so cute. I bet the ones with the kids eating popsicles would be so cute.

krista said...

Ok one of my friends showed me this awhile ago, I love it! The funyy thing is, is that I was trying all these different things to make it be in English. I spent all this time trying to figure it out. DUH!

Emily said...

I am in love with these photos. I have got to go to this website. No little boys are as cute as Ezra and Eli.

Momma Fish said...

FUN. Your boys are so cute.

Melynn said...

Thats cool. And yes, your boys are cute. How is the pregnance going?

anjer said...

JACKIE!!! Oh my gosh, I am so happy I found you!!! Your family is adorable and I can't believe how much time has gone by! And I also can't believe I forgot about Marv and Joes... but anyway, soooo good to "see" you!

-Anji

Amy Bateman said...

I can't stop looking at these pictures. I'm so excited to see them again this weekend. You're coming right?
What did you get for father's day? Both Brent and Bob.

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP