8.14.2008

don't hate because you're jealous


have i mentioned that i am the proud new owner of this sweet van? honestly am i lame that i am so excited? i have had it for about a week now and couldn't be more happy. the luxury and ease alone makes it all worth while. i will always drive a mini, mark my words. you say you never will? i defy you to admit that it will cross your mind with a third kid. thanks mom and dad for such a good deal on the just about the most mommyest car i could get.
*this is a photo from google, not my actual car but close...*

10 comments:

Valerie said...

Jackie, I joined the minivan club shortly after #2 was born since we couldnt fit two car seats in the back with Todd being so tall. I must say that I was a little embarassed at first, but I have changed my ways. You can't go wrong with kids in the van! Many fun times await you:)

Merilee said...

I have to admit I actually want one. I always swore I would never drive a minivan, but I am changing my mind. They are definitely family friendly. If we could get rid of our Tahoe, I would totally get one. haha!

Melynn said...

That is awesome! You have been officially initiated into momhood. Can I have a ride?

holly said...

cool ride?!? i must also admit that when we take bridgette's, it is great with all the kids--but--i'll stick to my highlander, thank you!!! i'm sorry you guys got sick--it sounds just like the bug we all had!! & it was miserable to say the least--i can't imagine that on top of being pregers--yuck!!! we made it to georgia & back! bridgette's house is really cute! i'll post about it on my blog--but all ended well :) lets really try to get together next week!!

krista said...

Ok I'll admit, I am a bit jealous. I NEVER thought I would want a minivan, but yes they are VERY handy for little ones. I'm not sure my hubby would ever allow it though! Did you buy your parents'? I noticed they got a new car when I went home.

Brian and Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian and Jaime said...

Brian has always wanted a mini making serious arguments about it being the best vehicle, but now that I have joing the dark side of mini lovers, he has all of a sudden changed his mind. Poor ME!!! check us out at brianmetjaime

Bridgette said...

Jackie, We miss you already! We are finally kinda sorta settled. Tell all your boys we said Hi!

Jessica said...

I am glad you are at least a happy nerdy mama! I am totally joking. I will admit that there might be the slightest tiny part of me that would want a van, but I don't think so. A bigger SUV is calling my name and I won't be able to resist. So what if it gets a little better gas mileage, is a bit more convenient for kids, I mean who needs more money and extra time?

Bart Barton said...

good luck in the days to come..I'm excited to see what baby number three looks like...

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP