here are some pictures of abes first bath at home. the boys loved helping us wash abe. it was all fun and games until eli picked up a giant cucumber and tried to throw it in the water with abe. in his defense, i think he was trying to be helpful and wash the cucumber too, not give his new baby brother a black eye. luckily my super fast reflexes kicked in and i was able to intercept the vegetable before disaster struck. abe had his 2 week check up today. his weight went up from 7 lbs 11 oz at birth to 8 lbs 9 oz! that my friends is why i call my kids butterballs. my milk is so fattening that my children literally smell like butter and the 1 lb in 2 week weight gain is proof...
9.09.2008
preschool paint and butterballs
i never did do a happy 18 month post for eli did i? eli turned 18 months on the 21st. with ezra it seemed like 18 months was so big and going to nursery was such a big step. with eli though i have really felt like he is still so little. 18 month old are still so babyish, and my little eli is now just my " big baby". the only time he seems really big to me is when i change his big butt. seriously next to abe the other boys have huge old booties like their mama! the day before abe was born the boys were getting really restless so i pulled out one of the kid concoction books and we made some edible finger paints using whip cream and food coloring. it was a hit and they loved that they could eat it.

here are some pictures of abes first bath at home. the boys loved helping us wash abe. it was all fun and games until eli picked up a giant cucumber and tried to throw it in the water with abe. in his defense, i think he was trying to be helpful and wash the cucumber too, not give his new baby brother a black eye. luckily my super fast reflexes kicked in and i was able to intercept the vegetable before disaster struck. abe had his 2 week check up today. his weight went up from 7 lbs 11 oz at birth to 8 lbs 9 oz! that my friends is why i call my kids butterballs. my milk is so fattening that my children literally smell like butter and the 1 lb in 2 week weight gain is proof...

an almost disaster
ezra started preschool on monday. he was super excited to go and then when we got there he was really nervous and needed me to stay for a bit with him. in the end though he had a great time and is really excited to go to preschool. i am really excited for him too, i just can't believe that my little boy is so big. nothing else new is going on. james goes back to work tomorrow which will be scary. other than that we are just trying to take it one day at a time.
here are some pictures of abes first bath at home. the boys loved helping us wash abe. it was all fun and games until eli picked up a giant cucumber and tried to throw it in the water with abe. in his defense, i think he was trying to be helpful and wash the cucumber too, not give his new baby brother a black eye. luckily my super fast reflexes kicked in and i was able to intercept the vegetable before disaster struck. abe had his 2 week check up today. his weight went up from 7 lbs 11 oz at birth to 8 lbs 9 oz! that my friends is why i call my kids butterballs. my milk is so fattening that my children literally smell like butter and the 1 lb in 2 week weight gain is proof...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Would you remind me all about the bad stuff of having a newborn, because little Abe is making me soooo baby hungry! So adorable! I hope you are doing well! Love you guys!
Good to hear all are well and healthy! Reading your post got me excited (and terrified) to have our little one in a few weeks. I'm sure seeing the baby will calm me and take away my anxiety of it all though...
Such cute pictures! I can't believe Abe is already two weeks old
I can't believe you have another baby! I have to see him to believe it. the boys are getting big. I miss them. They want to come to my house and go to disneyland! Kiss the boys for me!
#3 is so cute!! i can't wait to see him! are we still ok with friday at 11?? do you need me to bring anything?? please let me know!
i can't wait to snuggle him :)
oh, and i would totally love to do a craft/project night!
just let me know when and i'll be there!!
Our boys do have way close birthdays! Zain's cord stump is still hanging on . . . so, no bath for a while. We are jealous!
Oh he's so cute Jackie! I'm glad things are going well, and that having 3 isn't as bad as people say!
Crazy our kids are in preschool. How did they get to be big enough to do that?
Oh, and I'm coming in October so we'll have to get together.
Oh, your boys are so cute! I love the name Abe. I have a good friend named Abe. It just seems like a good guy name, you know! I am so happy for you all!
Jackie! Sorry I have not given you a proper congratulations on your new little baby boy! How exciting and crazy too! 3, wow. You are so cute and your boys are adorable. Again, sorry I have been a slacker!
Jackie, I am so happy for you. Your boys are darling, and that little baby is so precious. I am really really happy for you. I hope you are getting some rest, and are able to enjoy having a new baby.
Tobias on the Office reminds me of James.
Post a Comment