10.02.2008

super hero capes for my super kids






every kid loves capes right? i made these right before abe was born and the boys love them. ezra has an "E' on his and eli has a "B" for beebye. i think they turned out supercute.

8 comments:

Merilee said...

Those are so cool!

Jessica said...

Margo and Addie want super hero capes!

Amy Bateman said...

These last three posts are so great! Remember how I used to wear and I heart Ezra shirt? I should get on the ball and step it up for Eli and Abe.

Jeremy said...

Awesome!

When I was little I used to have my mom pin my favorite swimming towel around my neck for a cape. Then hours of fun would ensue!

Melynn said...

There you go again being a super good and creative mom.

It was great to see you at Whits shower.

Momma Fish said...

Ummmm... Warren is going to need one of those.

Bart Barton said...

Hey cute sister..I was thinking and I might have remembered that your mother in law long arms quilts?? If so does she do it for others? What does she charge? Or am I crazy? My sister has two twins and I have a queen?? We were going to take it to a gal in eagle mountain...let me know..and how about some pictures of abe too..

Jessica said...

Um, lets see some halloween pics!

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP