11.04.2008

2 months and 1 week

i am officially the worlds worst blogger. sorry guys. anyhow abe is 2 months old now and the time is sure flying buy. we love having abe in our family. he is so fun and sweet. he has been giving us the sweetest smiles for a while now. he loves to look at light fixtures and then he breaks into this silly little grin. i haven't taken him to his 2 month visit so i'm not sure of his stats. his is around 14.5 lbs though. abe is a really mild mannered happy guy. and don't get mad but he is already sleeping about 10 or 11 hours at night! i think he heard all my mumblings while i was pregnant and decided to be the best boy ever. i love his funny bald head and his stinky little neck. his brothers love him and like to make him smile. we blessed him this past sunday and had the festivities at granny sues afterwards. love these boys!








4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am sad we were not there. We miss out on everything. But I guess thats what happens when you live in lamer cali.

Bridgette said...

I can't believe you've had another baby blessing!!! Doesn't it seem like yesterday we were blessing Owen and Eli?! I am glad he decided to be an awesome little baby for you! You definitely deserve it!
p.s. I need you salsa recipe!

Unknown said...

he is sure turning into a chubby baby, he is so much fun, Love Michael

Kimberly said...

He is adorable! I saw a picture of Karma holding him that showed the back of his head with the hair in tha back. I love the bald head with hair in the back. It's so funny!! My baby has the same hairline. The first time Morgan saw him she said, "He has an Uncle Brent hair cut!" We all laughed so hard! I guess it's a Grandpa Brent haircut for Abe, though.

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP