

images via ohdeedohcheck out these awesome loft setups from tiramolla. are they not the neatest thing you have ever seen? i love the idea for my boys... the only thing stopping me is the $8000 price tag. any sugar daddy's out there want to hook this mom up?

8 comments:
I'm hooked! I want one of the those lofts! They are aweseom
so i meant to type this here...oops!
something organized....love it!!
your boys look so cute in their costumes--i love the mystery machine!
book club is tomorrow night (wed) at 6:30. do you think you can make it? if so, do you want to drive down here & then ride with me (maybe lilli too) to natalie's--its in lehi.
let me know--i'll call you & bug you about it tomorrow!
-holly
(you love hearing from me twice, right??)
Those are awesome. If I ever win the lottery I will get those for the boys!
at first I thought you were showing me the new room that you had done for your boys. I was amazed.
They are pretty cool. Maybe one day you could have one of those rooms for your boys. I hope so.
They are so awesome, but I had to laugh because I would totally roll off the top "office". That chair on wheels right by the circular staircase=death for accident prone person. ha.ha.ha.
can't you get some lumber and paint and build it yourself?
(ha ha ha, this being said after it took me 4 hours to make a hairclip...)
Jackie it's Rourke and Lety, I'm sorry I'm just barely "commenting back" your boys are so darling! Let's be blogging buddies!
that would be sweet.
Post a Comment