1.29.2009

american idol


i hope you all watched american idol in salt lake last night. there were alot of really good singers but my favorite was Megan Corkrey. what a little cutie pie.with her cute long hair and her cute little arm sleeves. i know alot of people don't like the look of sleeves but i love them. i know it is a secret i should keep to myself and all but i totally would have had a cute ol' sleeved arm now. that is- if i wasn't such a rule follower. i always thought about how my parents and grandma would be disappointed if i were to get a tattoo, plus when president hinkley asked us not to, i thought it wise to listen. i would have gotten really sick of them by now i'm sure. anyways i think this girl is the one i'm most rooting for. i am also really liking this season of lost. anyone else watching? and what happened to pushing daisies.

10 comments:

ls said...

oh jackie, you make me laugh. i am pretty happy about you wanting a tatooed (is that a word?) arm. so funny.

i haven't been watching AI, but last night i did because i heard it was in SLC. i think i'm hooked.

if you can talk your mom into disneyland i'll talk mine into it. i would SO be ready to go again, and think of how much fun we would all have. our boys could wear their matching shirts :).

Bonnie said...

We watched it and we loved it! We haven't gotten into lost...yet. But everyone seems to like it.

Merilee said...

I agree she was way cute. I am really into idol this year. I haven't ever watched Lost though. I know..I'm a sinner.

krista said...

she was one of my favs too. next week looks so good.....i can't wait!

Krista said...

yes! i loved her too. I thought last nights episode in Salt lake was sooo good!
sorry, i've never watched LOST>

Buffy said...

Jackie,
I saw your post on our blog and thought it was funny how you said it was too bad we don't live down there anymore - Well, we are moving back! Rich has been working part time at his old job at DMBA since the week after Christmas and will be commuting (staying with Brent and Karma) until we all move down, which will be after Kade finishes Kindergarden the beginning of June. We don't know where we will end up down there, or if we will buy or build. We are hoping to live closer to Salt Lake. Do you know of any great houses or lots for sale?? We'll have to get the boys together to play when we move down there.

Jessica said...

Yo, pushing daisey's got cancelled!

And who are all the crazies that don't watch lost?

LB said...

We're not so into american idol. I feel like we already watch enough junk? I've heard it's pretty entertaining!

RussNatEvans said...

I am into it too. The boy you posted is friends with Russ' brother or something. That was pretty fun to watch him. But for me, I'm into Corusoe and the Seeker....they are great. Of course the Office, Chuck, and Heros are a must too. I think I'm a bigger sinner than Merilee.

Andrea said...

I'm loving this season of Lost! I got Eric addicted to it before this season started. He watched all the previous seasons in less than a month. I'm glad they're finally starting to answer some questions and can I just say that I'm so happy Jin is back!

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP