how is this boy is 5 months old already? i love this guy so much. he is so happy and pleasant. he wants to be like his big brothers and is happy by them and down at their level. he is just starting food and loves kefir. love you little boy.
i'm not a good writer or photographer, nor am i witty or wise. i love to cook and sew and be crafty. i also like to sleep alot. all of these things get done far less than i would like. mamma and monster to 3 boys and one cute hubby.
3 comments:
I want to snuggle him in that bear outfit! I am glad it fits him.
He is SO cute. I can't believe how alike your boys look. They could be triplets..well, if they were the same age. haha
So cute! i love his little bear outfit! sid has a similar in blue.
Post a Comment