2.14.2009

happy valentines

i love them and i love their handsome dad.

4 comments:

Merilee said...

Happy Valentines!
That is such a cute picture!! Your boys are so adorable.

ls said...

such little cuties. i want to see more pics of abe-- i still can't figure out who he looks like.

Amy Bateman said...

Confession:
Ben and I were supposed to leave for Idaho Friday night, so when Em called to let me know that you guys were coming over, I was sad in my heart because I knew I would miss you guys.
After I had bolted out of school to get to Ben's place in time, Ben broke the news that we wouldn't be leaving until Saturday, and I cried. He didn't understand, and I explained that I could have seen you and the boys if I had known. "Why didn't you call to tell me?!" cry cry cry. So he gently suggested that we could still go over ...

Jessica said...

Cute boys! I envy the orchard pictures.....maybe some day.

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP