
damn you samoas, thin mints and tag a longs! i only have 6 lbs to lose until i'm back to my pre-abe weight. this is the third baby in a row where i got stuck at the 6 lb mark. it has also taken a lot longer this time. when i stop nursing i lost weight like crazy but seeing as how i still have at least 6 months of that left i need ideas. what do you do when you hit a wall? i decided that right now i will just worry about those last 6 lbs. then i can worry about getting skinny again when i'm done nursing. i can't wait to have a big break from being preggie and nursing. i'm getting awfully sick of being a human trampoline/ climbing wall/all you can eat milk buffet/baby making machine. maybe i should also refrain from these...

they are delicious in a nasty way. like a crown burger. oh wow, have you ever had a crown burger? pastrami, cheese, special sauce, burger. nasty and yummy at the same time.

5 comments:
I know what you mean nasty and yummy at the same time. lol.
I am having a hard time losing the last 10 or so pounds too, so no advice here. I am really needing to kick it in gear before swimsuit weather. yikes.
I so feel your pain. I am going to California in April to help collect my parents and I want to go out all thin and be like thats right Milo is only 3 and a half mths and yes I know I'm rocking these jeans thank you very much. As far as breaking down that wall try twwicking your workout with weights or a dif form of cardio also look at you diet and see if you can change thing up there. good luck
Hungry much?? Sure feel like I want a treat after looking at those pictures. As for me, I am trying to just get one pound off. Just one teeny tiny pound puh-lease!!
i'm feelin' what you're saying about breast-feeding and loosing weight. It seems like every other mom in the world says that breast feeding helped them loose weight . . . I am glad there is someone out there like me!! But I feel your pain, too. I'm thinking it's maybe partly the mentality of it, for me. I think to myself - "I have to eat more than egg-whites for breakfast - because I'm breastfeeding" or "I can have a little extra snack, because I'm breastfeeding . . . "
And I hate, how even with 2 bras on, I still feel like the milk cartons are bouncing and swinging everywhere! well, it's just a couple more months, and I'll be done, too. Hang in there
Oh, you had to bring up the Crown Burger...uggh. It's almost lunch time. I can generally pass on sweets/cookies, BUT you throw a burger dripping in grease in front of me and you better get out of the way, sista.
Miss you guys.
Rose
Post a Comment