
so i really should be posting pictures of the boys and all but right now i want to tell you about the biggest loser challenge i am starting up.
a while back i did a biggest loser competition that one of our friends from college started. it was a really good idea and it was fun but it kind of fizzled out half way. which totally sucks because i was winning with a 9% body percentage lost. it really got me to be healthier though. i by nature am not a competitive person at all. the only things i care to win are dr mario, pirate party games ( hello $50 bingo!) and exercise related challenges.
so long story short. i am starting another round of biggest loser. anyone can join with one- there is one major rule... you have to donate money to the pot first.
if you don't have your money into me by the 2nd weigh in you will be out. i want people to be motivated to lose weight, i know a prize at the end is a big motivator for me. i was thinking either $10 or $15 , if you don't have money donate an itunes card or gift card or something else you have one hand. i want this to be fun and motivating.anyone else in? i was thinking of starting on monday the 22. more details coming soon...

6 comments:
I'm down about 20 ell bees, so I might have reached my maximum, or minimum as it were.
I'll donate my first born
I'm in let me know the 411... I know look at me all still in 1995 with the 411. Oh snap
I want to do this with you I have been working on things as well so I am in a spot where I need the extra motivation!!! Let me know what to do. miss ya lets get together soon!! I am taking the boys to the zoo wed. want to come?
I would do it but it is kind of hard when I will be gone for the next month and then mom and the kids will be at my house for 2 weeks after. But I could do it at the end of august or September!
crap. is it too late. today is the 23rd!! write me on facebook if i can still join.
Post a Comment