why must I blessed with stunning good looks and no money. If it was the other way around I could pay for all of us. So I am sorry that all I can offer is legs that would make a supermodel cry, and poreless skin....
i'm not a good writer or photographer, nor am i witty or wise. i love to cook and sew and be crafty. i also like to sleep alot. all of these things get done far less than i would like. mamma and monster to 3 boys and one cute hubby.
3 comments:
i would love to do that! but woe is me...for i have no money either.
why must I blessed with stunning good looks and no money. If it was the other way around I could pay for all of us. So I am sorry that all I can offer is legs that would make a supermodel cry, and poreless skin....
Hee Hee... That looks like such fun wish I could spring for the $300 but oh well...
Post a Comment