
so i lied.... first craft will not be the earrings. apparently the shop i wanted to purchase the supplies from in in hong kong , and shipping takes 1 -2 weeks.oops. we will still be having crafty night on Thursday if you guys want. i was thinking of the cute bat chandelier from meg's store see here for directions. is everyone good with that? let's get a headcount if you plan on coming or not. tell me in the comments if you plan on coming this time or not. thanks.

3 comments:
this is so cute. I would love to come. but thursday doesnt work and I live alittle to far maybe one day.
I will be there.
oh! i would LOVE to be able to make it, but i think the drive is a little too long... also, this thursday i have plans, but maybe one week i can plan ahead and get there. i love that you have a craft night and would so love to come all the time if i could.
Post a Comment