That is precisely why we are OCD about keeping the bathroom door closed. But then I don't have older children who would probably make that much harder.
And the floor - I wish I could just hose down the kitchen! Oooohhhh.... you know what would be great?! One of those robot moppers, my mom has one and I REALLY want to steal it from her!!!
i'm not a good writer or photographer, nor am i witty or wise. i love to cook and sew and be crafty. i also like to sleep alot. all of these things get done far less than i would like. mamma and monster to 3 boys and one cute hubby.
4 comments:
That is precisely why we are OCD about keeping the bathroom door closed. But then I don't have older children who would probably make that much harder.
And the floor - I wish I could just hose down the kitchen! Oooohhhh.... you know what would be great?! One of those robot moppers, my mom has one and I REALLY want to steal it from her!!!
Amen.
i hear you!!!!!! i feel like i spend all day cleaning up messes only to turn around to find another one!!
we need to get together....before i have this baby and am stuck at home all winter!
(sorry, i deleted the other one....i was logged in as "victor" and wasn't sure you would know it was me!!)
Post a Comment