10.19.2009



following the lead of krista i decided to start doing random post. you get alot more done that way. so here goes...


we went to the zoo last week. it was the best time we have had yet. we went at 4:30 in the afternoon and the weather was perfect. nobody was there and we got to see everything in the 2 hours we were there. for a funny eli story see this post. then we went to cinegrill for dinner. the salad was yummy.


we saw where the wild things are tonight and loved it. weird that alot of people didn't? we were warned that the kids would be bored but they loved it as well... on the car ride home eli started spraying ezra and the van with his water bottle. we took away the water bottle and all hell broke lose. eli threw a fit and cried and freaked out, then we heard gagging. guess what came next... loads and loads of popcorn throw up. popcorn throw up is extra nasty. my van stinks...


speaking of movies that we enjoy but others don't- we loved land of the lost, i think we were the only two who did. we did not however like year one, what a waste of time... i guess there were a few funny parts but all in all it stunk.


i started the 30 day shred videos today. i will be doing them every day but Sundays and maybe Wednesday ( because of cycling) i have done level 1 many times but the last few days have done level 2 and holy cow is it hard. i'm not a "sweater" and this video makes me sweat hard. i love that feeling. and one the subject of jillian micheals i bought her protein powder the other day and it is really good. anyone else watching this years biggest loser? i hate that brat tracey, she better be gone soon.


anyone want to go out this week? i'm thinking i need a break. probably Wednesday night. either a movie when the kids are in bed or some treaty and chatty time. who's in?


that is all...

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pic of the boys. We watched year one this weekend and it was dumb. Ac couple funny parts, but mostly dumb. I would love to go out, where should we go? I am thinking Cafe Rio, oh wait, thats right, i'm stuck in hell. I forgot!

Krista said...

we were gonna get year 1. maybe not. i wish i could do some videos, but living upstairs in an apt, it probably wouldn't be nice to the neighbors.
jessice, lets go out.

Bridgette said...

I loved that post! I felt like we were sitting on our stairs and you were talking to me! Miss you!

Amy Bateman said...

I want to do something! I also have heard that I must see your Halloween decorations. Wed = no good for me. Another night?

ls said...

i am a little surprised that your boys (especially eli) loved where the wild things are. i went with my mom and the girls and left george home because i had been told it was too grown up for him and i ended up being glad because i know he would've been scared to death and not understood what was going on at all. but now you are making me wonder. maybe he would've liked it after all?

i'd love to go to a movie late one night. come up this way, we'll round up our mothers and go! seriously, talk to your mom and let's do it! i'd love to hang out.

also, i loved your list about james. i almost never write about john on my blog because i am so over the way people go on and on about how their husband is the greatest ever, but your list was so sweet and sincere. you guys are a great match.

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Mmmm...stinky popcorn vomit. Bummer. You are such a fun mom! Taking the kids out and all. I keep my kids chained up in the house and try to make them do things like chores. It's not working out so good. Maybe if they are good, I'll let them out next week for a little run. Maybe.
Okay, I should really go to bed. I'm a little crazy.

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Oh, 30 day shred is the bestest. I should challenge myself to do it everyday with you. That would mean that I would have to do it. And you really have to stretch extra good after because she works you so hard.

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP