10.13.2009



making popcorn balls is fun!


some funny things my boys said this week.

eli-


james was helping eli say a prayer and said "please bless the food will strengthen our bodies..." and eli says in a crazy voice-

" huh potties? and started laughing way hard...


ezra-

ezra was kind of staring off so i asked him what he was thinking about. i said " were you thinking of how cute mommy is?!" and he said "nope" so i said " were you thinking of how stinky your bum is?" and he said " no mom, but will my bum still be stinky when i die?" and i replied " yep, probably even more so."







funny little guy walking around in his sun glasses


what funny,odd boys i have!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I need to write down the funny things the girls say. Cute boys, I miss them.

Candi said...

That made me giggle :) I can't wait for my little guy to really start talking - I just love how silly kids are!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Your boys are hilarious!

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP