

I found these pictures from a few months ago and they made me laugh. We found this wig at my mom's, hunter grace ( our yellow lab) also tried it on and i must say she looked stunning! Eli loved it, Ezra hated it.
© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog
Back to TOP
3 comments:
Jackie,
You are so cute and so are your boys. I am really sad about all that you've had to go through in the past few weeks-- when my mom told me I wanted to cry. I hope things are getting better and better everyday, and I am excited to see you and your cute kiddos on Monday at the movie!
Those pictures made me laugh. I have seen them before, but they are just as funny. I cant wait until next week to see the boys. I couldn't care less about you and james, I just want to kiss the boys.
those are some funny pictures!
Post a Comment