


Welcome to the family
Addie Rose! To truly be a member of this messed up ( but fun!) family, one must receive a pirate blanket. You see every thanksgiving my dear granny has a pirate party... We did this way before all this hype about pirates. Anyways our family has a bit of a pirate obsession, anything and everything pirate goes. All the babies even have numerous pirate get ups. Being the pirate and crafty nerd that i am, I am always on the lookout for cute fabric and other crafty pirate swag. Well I
have had my eye out for this lovely
Michael Miller fabric for some time but have not seen it anywhere, lucky me some fabric store in bountiful had a whole bunch of it.
Hooray- matching
blankets for
Eli and
Addie, our newest pirates!
5 comments:
I cant wait to snuggle her in that blanket. It is so cute! Tell the boys I love them and give them big kisses.
Cute blanket, we love pirate stuff too! Your boys looked so cute on Halloween!
Did you make that cute little blanket? If so, will you stop being so demestic? you're making the rest of us who don't cook, sew, clean (or do anything that a house wife should do) look bad.
jackie, first off i have to tell you that the carmels you made for jess were HEAVENLY! i want ed to eat the whole bowl, i NEED the recipe. jess is always telling me that you are this wonderful gourmet cook, and that one little candy confrimed it. secound your boys are adorable, and have i told you i wanted to name kardiff ezra? so i like you more for that. next up.. that blanket is adorable jess is lucky to have such a talented siss. and i wish you could be closer to her, i know what its like to be tight with your sis and have them live far away, i did that once and was sad often, so dont worry i try to take care of her. and i asked jess about that boden shirt and ordered it online last week, so dang cute. i think you should come for a visit? oh what you dont think driving 10 hours with your two kids sounds like fun? come on....
We'll my blanket is not as cute as this one but it will do...I wanted to try and find some pirate fabric for Addie but it is hard to come by..we do need to get together..I should come to your house so I can see how cute it is...that is such a small world about Marianne..talk to you soon..
Post a Comment