12.11.2007

My first order!







awhile back I did a harvest boutique with whitney and her sister abbey, marta and some other crafty ladies who i didn't yet know. my main item that i was selling was applique baby clothing. i sold most of my clothing but had alot of people asking me to do things in adult and bigger kids sizes. here is my first order for a lovely lady names andrea. i'm so thrilled she loved everything and has already begun another order. i just applied for an official buisness license so that i can get wholesale pricing on american apparel clothing. i will be offically opening up shop in january. stay posted for details!

sorry for the horrible pictures. the lighting was horrible that time of night and things just weren't working out...

10 comments:

Jessica said...

I love them. I want one. I really like the green hoodie. and Addie loves her cute little onsies. You are the best.

Pedaling said...

jackie - how fun - i can't wait to see your new items, looks like something my girls would really like.
i can't wait to give my new little grandson that cute onsie i bought with the monster/hippo on it! hehe
i noticed that you commented on krista's about getting together - we're having a shower while she's here -you'll be getting an invite, so hopefully you'll be around after Christmas.
sheila

Krista said...

love it! You're becoming quite the business woman! I like the green hoodie too!

Bart Barton said...

I would love to order some things too..espically for my baby Molly...yeah our visiting teacher was so nice but I think at some point and age people shouldn't have to have a calling...my address is moserannette@hotmail.com

the mama monster said...

sheila- i would love to come to kristas shower... i was wondering if she was having one here. i'm glad that you all like everything!

Jeremy said...

Holy crap, this stuff is awesome!

Hallie and I had some ideas for a baby clothing line a while back--we should get together (I guess I'd still have to clear this idea with Hallie) and maybe join forces!

Kim said...

SO cute I think I might need to order some of those onsies!

Lee said...

My only qualification is being a weekly watcher of Project Runway, but in my professional opinion, those are pretty awesome.

the mama monster said...

Thanks everyone!
jeremy- we should collaborate for sure if hallie wants...

Ginnie said...

Jackie you are amazing! I love your stuff.

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP