sorry to have been such a bad blogger this last month. things were really busy. i made alot of my gifts which always takes much longer than expected. i have also been very busy the last 5 or so days reading all 3 of the twilight books in a row, more of this topic to come... back to making things, i made a promise to myself that i would start now on next years gifts. i really have the goal of being done with christmas by next thanksgiving.
here are some pictures from christmas. the kids had alot of fun and so did we. it was really fun this year now that ezra is old enough to understand everything. we got alot of really fun gifts, and had so much fun with our families.

4 comments:
I am glad you got that cute rug, love it!
looks like fun!
I am waiting to hear more on the Twilight books..I just did the exact same thing, reading all three in a week. Just finished the last one. They were so addicting!
Its about time you updated your blog. The food looks cute on your plates!
I love Ezra's jammies. They remind me of where's waldo? So cute!
Post a Comment