I love the quilt, will you make one for me when I have a kid? Will you tell your sister that I can't look at her blogspot anymore, she blocked me or somethin I dont know??? but if she needs my email to add me its: anjereedy@yahoo.com Thanks! :) Anje
I'm taking a peek through Melynn's blog. You look great and it's fun to see your family. Your mom and I are visiting teaching companions now and she is wonderful. Did you learn to quilt from her? I just started a blog about creating an abundant home, fun2bhome.blogspot.com. Looks like you're doing that.
i'm not a good writer or photographer, nor am i witty or wise. i love to cook and sew and be crafty. i also like to sleep alot. all of these things get done far less than i would like. mamma and monster to 3 boys and one cute hubby.
7 comments:
I relly like it I think that the coeboys are cool.
oh my, i love it. so unique and simple and fun. just darling!
That is so cute! I love it.
very nice! did you quilt it by hand? thats alot of work. im glad you had fun while you were here, next time you come i want to meet you.
I love the quilt, will you make one for me when I have a kid?
Will you tell your sister that I can't look at her blogspot anymore, she blocked me or somethin I dont know??? but if she needs my email to add me its: anjereedy@yahoo.com
Thanks! :)
Anje
Jackie,
I'm taking a peek through Melynn's blog. You look great and it's fun to see your family. Your mom and I are visiting teaching companions now and she is wonderful. Did you learn to quilt from her? I just started a blog about creating an abundant home,
fun2bhome.blogspot.com. Looks like you're doing that.
how many dollars would you charge me to make one for warren? the cowboy material is SO cute!
Post a Comment