I'm sorry for the lack of post. we are out of batteries so i haven't been able to upload pictures. up until now ( actually yesterday, i'm just lazy) i haven't had much to say. i don't know why, but i thought this picture of three brothers was silly. look at the poor brother with the girl hair... and what about the baby boy with the dress on. some historical things are odd eh? well to get to the point we found out that we are having another boy! james and i are both really excited and very relieved. we thought for sure that it was a girl this time. not that we have anything against girls or anything( we are actually hoping that the baby of the family will be a girl)but we thought 3 boys would be so fun.4.05.2008
3 brothers
I'm sorry for the lack of post. we are out of batteries so i haven't been able to upload pictures. up until now ( actually yesterday, i'm just lazy) i haven't had much to say. i don't know why, but i thought this picture of three brothers was silly. look at the poor brother with the girl hair... and what about the baby boy with the dress on. some historical things are odd eh? well to get to the point we found out that we are having another boy! james and i are both really excited and very relieved. we thought for sure that it was a girl this time. not that we have anything against girls or anything( we are actually hoping that the baby of the family will be a girl)but we thought 3 boys would be so fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Congrats! That is exciting that your are having another boy. That picture is too funny. Makes your wonder if the parents had wished for a girl or something.
You said on my blog that there are some houses for sale on your street. I think that would be SO fun to live close like that. I have been trying to get James to consider moving further north, but it is a lost cause. sorry! :(
Congrats, that is exciting. It would be WAY fun to have 3 boys, I'm sure you'll be having lots of wrestling matches at your house!
3 boys!! Wow, that's crazy! I always thought it would be fun to have a houseful of boys, but then I had Kaleb and quickly reconsidered.
Its funny how different we are. I wanted my girls so bad. I am thinking I will end up with another girl if I have one more. But I do want a boy. So we will see. We can't wait to come next month!!!!!
So glad, I hope this makes it more exciting for you! Probably best that you will avoid (for now) the emotional rollercoasters that girls inevitably come with. Who breaks down over fruit snacks? Um, that would be Grace! :)
that pic is funny...girl hair, HA!. Ryan will be so jealous when I tell him you're having another boy..if only he could be so lucky!
Another boy...wowsers! That will be a lot of fun. Hope the pregnancy is going well. Good Luck!
I hope you don't expect me to now have the first girl.....let's leave that one for Zach and Emily
why mess with adorable perfection?
Congratulations....they will make a great team to go through life together with. Uncle John and Aunt Susan
Congratulations, that's awesome guys! When is your due date?
What a random picture! I love it! Congrats again. If it's a pattern, we know he'll be adorable!
AWESOME!!!!! I would LOVE to have all boys. Any names yet??
Post a Comment