4.24.2008



hey guys! i have just made a tutorial for a nursing cover, it is my first time trying to explain how to make something. sew mama sew is having a contest and i just entered my tutorial. i would love to know what you think. is it clear enough? if you haven't seen the sew mama sew blog before you are in for a real treat. they have lovely fabric that i sit and stare at hoping for some of it to magically appear in my stash. they also have lots of really neat ideas and projects. go and check it out!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey Jackie! I read your tutorial and I thought it was very easy to understand, especially since I'm not a great sewer and only know the basics. You'll have to let us know what happens! Good luck!

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP