my sweet mama said that she would come to our house this weekend and watch the boys so james an i got go out. we decided to go to logan for a overnight stay. it was so great and lifted my spirits!
we stayed at the providence inn bed and breakfast...it was really cute. they even had fresh baked cookies waiting for us.we had their cream cheese stuffed french toast with crushed raspberries for breakfast this morning... yummy!

we went to dinner at cafe sabor. oh how i love and miss cafe sabor. they have the best chips and salsa and their pollo durango is to die for.

then we saw the new indiana jones. i really liked it. i had heard some not so good things about it, but i choose to look at it like it was just that, and indiana jones movie. sure it was a little silly and over the top, but aren't they all?? then this morning we went shopping all around main street. i found some great things at a thrift store that i will take pictures of soon. we also went to this amazing antique store. it was at the old cabin fever restaurant that i worked at. they had the cutest things and were really well priced. we also visited usu but nothing much was going on there. thanks again mom. i came home missing my boys so much. i feel refreshed and ready to deal with this week at least...

7 comments:
Good for you! I am so happy for you that you got to get away for a little while.
That is pretty funny that Ezra picks the lock, and what he says! I know how you feel though, mothers get no privacy at all. Hang in there!
So when do I get my break? oh, thats right, never. I am glad you had fun.
whoa
Whoa
WHOA
Serious? Another Jackiejames Bateman? I need to keep in better touch.
Also, I went to Cafe Sabor last summer. At least I think that is where we went.
yummm- pollo durango is my favorite dish at cafe sabor. Boy, do I miss it!
A good break in Cache Valley will cure just about anything!
I don't get all these people who hate the new Indiana Jones movie-I'm not exactly sure what they're expecting...it's an Indiana Jones movie people, not an Academy/Oscar-winning movie...none of them have been!
No more Cabin Fever? I didn't know they were deceased. Too bad I never ate there, I heard there breakfasts were really good. Oh well.
I'm so glad you got your well deserved break!
You are not alone in the bathroom thing.....when do Mom's get to pee by themselves again?!
Just so you know there is also a new cafe sabor in Kimball Junction if your ever headed park city way.
Post a Comment