5.27.2008

mothers day gifts



here are the mothers day sillouttes i made. i got the idea from the thompson family life blog. i did some things differently though. i used paper instead of fabric and i modge podged the whole thing. i love how they turned out. i plan on doing some for me. i think that i will try to do this every year so i can have a portrait of the kids as they grow.

4 comments:

Merilee said...

I saw these somewhere too, and can't remember where. Yours turned out really cute! Can you please send some of your mad crafty skills my way, I am seriously lacking in that area.

Jeremy said...

Those are sweet! Good job!

ls said...

okay, they do those on main street at Disneyland and I have wanted to get one done for Georgie. I had no idea you could make them yourself and have them turn out so dang cute! I HAVE to learn how to do it. Maybe you can teach me sometime :).

Jessica said...

I should do those for my girls. They really turned out so cute, even if eli is a little monkey boy! :)

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP