









one of my most favorite places on earth is bear lake. i love it up there and we try to go at least once a year. this year my grandma
cathy rented a cabin and had a mini reunion. we got off to sort of a rough start when
james noticed that the the dates on the invoice were a day off! my parents got it figured out though, and we were off. we had
alot of fun despite having to switch cabins and no air conditioning. my parents rented a boat one day and the kids loved it.
ezra even fell asleep on the boat he was so pooped out. we can't wait to go back and enjoy bear lake.
2 comments:
Ah, I love Bear Lake too. It would have been fun to be there at the same time, I think we're going in a couple weeks. Looks like the kids were in HEAVEN playing in the sand and water!
I wish we could have gone. I am glad you guys had fun though.
Post a Comment