keeping up with a house and yardwork is so hard. how do you all do it? i get tired just getting my kids dressed and fed. i think it's time to visit the flylady again... my favorite tip is to do a ten minute tidy several times a day. i set a timer for 10 minutes and clean like crazy until the timer goes off. the kids like doing it too. your turn, tell me your favorite yard and home tips...
7.10.2008
keeping us busy
keeping up with a house and yardwork is so hard. how do you all do it? i get tired just getting my kids dressed and fed. i think it's time to visit the flylady again... my favorite tip is to do a ten minute tidy several times a day. i set a timer for 10 minutes and clean like crazy until the timer goes off. the kids like doing it too. your turn, tell me your favorite yard and home tips...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those glasses on Ez kill me! So so cute. I'm super sad I missed out on Wall-E.... are you guys going up to Granite Flats at all?
The pic of the boys on the tramp is so cute.
I love your garden too! We wil have to do one when we move home.
I love flylady too. But, sorry I still strugle in that area!
Post a Comment