awesome!! i can't believe how big all the kids are getting....does that mean we are getting old??
I think Abe looks more like you...i think i see a bit of Addie..but i don't know.Happy b-day to eli..i like his shirt.
I can't get over Abe's eyes and bald head, he's just so darn cute
i can't believe he is so big, and i haven't even seen him in real life yet. he's a cutie!
He is getting big. I want to kiss his big round head!
Post a Comment
© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog
Back to TOP
5 comments:
awesome!!
i can't believe how big all the kids are getting....does that mean we are getting old??
I think Abe looks more like you...i think i see a bit of Addie..but i don't know.
Happy b-day to eli..i like his shirt.
I can't get over Abe's eyes and bald head, he's just so darn cute
i can't believe he is so big, and i haven't even seen him in real life yet. he's a cutie!
He is getting big. I want to kiss his big round head!
Post a Comment