february 21st was eli's 2nd birthday. eli is just like his older brother and has become enamored with scooby scooby doo- so his birthday party was scooby doo themed. i don't think you can tell by the picture how cute the chair we got him is. they had these awesome 60 year old vintage chairs at downeast home. we got ezra a mini rocking chair for his 2nd birthday and the kids always fight over who can sit in it, so we got him a chair. eli got lots of fun presents...toys, a hand painted piggy bank with money in it for disneyland, cherry hill passes, shoes a more! i can't believe this boy is already 2. he is such a fun and (mostly) sweet boy and we love him. it seems like he has always been with our family.
2.26.2009
eli turns 2!
february 21st was eli's 2nd birthday. eli is just like his older brother and has become enamored with scooby scooby doo- so his birthday party was scooby doo themed. i don't think you can tell by the picture how cute the chair we got him is. they had these awesome 60 year old vintage chairs at downeast home. we got ezra a mini rocking chair for his 2nd birthday and the kids always fight over who can sit in it, so we got him a chair. eli got lots of fun presents...toys, a hand painted piggy bank with money in it for disneyland, cherry hill passes, shoes a more! i can't believe this boy is already 2. he is such a fun and (mostly) sweet boy and we love him. it seems like he has always been with our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the chair! Very cool. I wish I could get a pirate piggy bank with money in it for Disneyland. When are you guys going?
Happy Birthday Eli!
I just have to tell you that I LOVE your wood floor. Cute rug too!
I love his long hair! He is getting to old.
Post a Comment