I now know for a fact that Eli and Owen knew eachother in heaven and decided to do everything just alike! Just Saturday Owen was also jumping on our bed...miscaculated... hit our head board and bled profusely from his nose for a good 5 minutes! I don't know how you handle 3!!!!!
i'm not a good writer or photographer, nor am i witty or wise. i love to cook and sew and be crafty. i also like to sleep alot. all of these things get done far less than i would like. mamma and monster to 3 boys and one cute hubby.
6 comments:
OUCH! hopefully that looks more painful than it is.
I now know for a fact that Eli and Owen knew eachother in heaven and decided to do everything just alike! Just Saturday Owen was also jumping on our bed...miscaculated... hit our head board and bled profusely from his nose for a good 5 minutes! I don't know how you handle 3!!!!!
Poor little guy. Give him a big kiss for me! And Ezra and Abe of course!
That picture of Eli with his mouth wide open is so cute! Eye looks painful but it sure does make him look tough.
i'm glad to know that my boys aren't the only ones who beat each other up!
did blue lily take your pictures? i just saw one of your boys on your blog. SO SO cute. You need to post them!
Ow. Sad. So true though with boys. Mine always have a bruise somewhere
Post a Comment