
the other day at we were at my grandmas house watching " this is howie do it". if you haven't seen it it's sort of a candid camera type show with howie mandel. all of a sudden ezra ran out of the bathroom, pants around the ankles and with his undies just covering his front and not covering the rear at all and yelled "this is how we do it!" and did a little dance. priceless. he has also told us his middle name was robot, he had spider man lips and my personal favorite- that he couldn't feed a baby milk with his boobies but he could see through things with them!?

6 comments:
how funny! ican't wait until sid gets to talking and forming more of his personality.
That kid is a stud. Such a funny little mug. Thanks for the blue lily site. She is awesome
This is one of the greatest things.
that is hilarious! what a funny boy.
We need to get together soon. We may come up to the Ogden dinosaur museum sometime in the next two weeks. I will call you.
Silly boy!! I can't wait to see you all next week!
I LOVE that show! And that picture of Ezra is so cute. I wish we lived closer so we could get together!
Post a Comment