3.03.2009

headbands

i have been wanting one of these crochet headbands seen here( from layers) but i wasn't able to find them anywhere. well when my sister in law amy had a birthday last week i thought to myself " jackie make her one of those super cute headbands." i'm not one to argue with myself so i made one...

like this. and i haven't stopped since. by the way check out layers awesome clearance sale. i have been eyeing their dresses all winter long and now i think i might get a few.

6 comments:

Emily said...

love love love! did you get the pictures I sent to your email from amy's birthday?? oh and did those pictures work on that cd? May I have a head band please I would pay you?!

Krista said...

i must have one pronto. i love the one you're modeling. how much? seriously.

Bridgette said...

So cute!!! I want one too! Love you!

Taylor Kevan said...

jackie! i know everyone's already said it but that head band is so cute!

Jessica said...

Very cute! When are my girls getting some? Are they in the mail already?

krista said...

the headband is so cute. i could never pull it off, but it looks great on you! when did you have time to make it? in between your boys' wrestling matches? haha

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP