4.30.2009




think of all the 16 year old boys you know. now let me brag about a very sweet and special 16 year old i know. last week as we were driving home from my parents i got a phone call. little brother mike says " jackie open your glove box and look for a white envelope." i did and this is what i found. handwritten instructions for $30 to go to all the kids for a disneyland treat! seriously $30 is alot for a kid to give someone, and i am such a big baby that i actually almost cried about it. really i was just so glad that we have such great families. my boys are so lucky to be loved by so many people. mike is so great he is always planning and scheming and doing special things for everyone. thanks again baby brother ( who just happens to tower over me at 6 foot 4! hopefully he's done growing) and see you later alligators , we are off to disneyland!

9 comments:

Lee said...

I would have cried. You are brave.

Kem said...

Wow! What a great little brother!!
Major props from here. Enjoy California and thanks for taking my class last week so I could enjoy California.

Unknown said...

You forgot i'm 17

Jessica said...

He is the greatest!

Momma Fish said...

The Batemans off to Disneyland...??? Weird.

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

That really was so sweet! What a nice little-tall bro you've got there. I happen to have a very cute little neice that he could date.

ls said...

Can I just add that Michael is precious and amazing and whoever marries him someday will be so lucky. Jackie, I am so glad you took a picture of that envelope and shared it with us. I will be telling everyone about how sweet that was. Yay for Michael!!!

Vickie

Jeff and Rose said...

Well, I cried for you.

ls said...

michael really is as great as you make him sound. such a sweet kid.

have so much fun in disneyland. can't wait to see your pictures when you get home.

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP