

getting back into real life has me thrown for a loop, and why wouldn't it? we spent our days playing at the beach, eating, going to disneyland, swimming, eating and more eating. then reality hit us in the butt when we returned from our california trip at 1:00 in the morning on sunday due to what i like to refer to as
"the incident" which i will describe at a later time
{here's a quick rundown though- kid throwing up, car sickness, way to many stops, grumpy old lesbians,major car problems, pulling $900 extra dollars for stupid car problems out of nowhere, i HATE las vegas, late night driving, 3 boys crying, grumpy mom and tired dad..}
right now i will just talk about our beach excursion. we went to oceanside. the drive was awesome. they had all these roadside stands selling 25 avocados for$5! it was a little chilly and overcast at first but that didn't stop ezra and margo from jumping right in the ocean. james and kyle got to surf while jess and i watched the kids. in return jessica and i walked down the pier to ruby's diner, to get a vanilla coke and bananna split. if we hadn't just have eaten lunch we would have had a burger and fries too. the kids were troopers and played for 6 or 7 hours. we had plans to go back to the beach at the end of the week with our aunt and uncle and cousins and eat at ruby's but by the end we were to tired. next time i want to rent a beach house and just stay at the beach all day.
we love the beach!

7 comments:
Oh the beach looks like so much fun! You should put more pictures up though. I can't believe how big Margo and Addie are, they're so cute. All those kids are cute!
That sounds sooo fun! I'll have to admit I am jealous!
I can't wait to hear the trip home disaster story and see more pics!
Ah, how I miss Disneyland...
I'm so sorry about your car and that things didn't work out the way as planned. I do hope that everything turned out okay.
Sorry about the car but on the bright side I also love the beach and cant wait to let the sand crinkle between my toes
It was a blast! You guys should come again before summer is over and we will go to the beach everyday! the way you did the pictures is cute!
Ruby's is my favorite place on earth.
so glad you guys got to go. wouldn't it be awesome to live by the beach? jess is oh so lucky!
Post a Comment