Can't the kids just climb out?
I can totally see you cruising down the street in that. It is so you.
That thing screams Jackie all over it! haha Love it!
I am laughing so hard at Jessica's question. I don't think she is so impressed... Vickie
I was thinking what Jess was thinking, but it is pretty freakin' cool.The zoo sounds great Wednesday. WHat time are you thinking?
Very cool. That would be so fun to have.
Post a Comment
© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog
Back to TOP
6 comments:
Can't the kids just climb out?
I can totally see you cruising down the street in that. It is so you.
That thing screams Jackie all over it! haha Love it!
I am laughing so hard at Jessica's question. I don't think she is so impressed...
Vickie
I was thinking what Jess was thinking, but it is pretty freakin' cool.
The zoo sounds great Wednesday. WHat time are you thinking?
Very cool. That would be so fun to have.
Post a Comment