7.24.2007
Harry potter
I finished harry potter last night at 10:30 since james is only on the 2nd book ( as has been for a few years) I would love to talk about the book with anyone who is done. In the comment section so that i don't give any spoilers away. I am sad that it is over but relativly happy with the way jk rowling ended it. what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
sorry, i'm only half way through. it takes me awhile. but have you heard about Davey and Jay's techno side project "black audio?" I like it...it's a nice change.
J&J-
What's up? I saw your link under Andrew's on his blog and thought I'd say "Hello!" It looks like all is well with The Bateman's. It's funny, I've never read any of the HP books, but love the movies and after I saw the latest movie, I was dying to know if HP died or not, so I read the last few pages at Barnes and Noble on Sat.
Krista's comment made me laugh...I forgot you two were such huge AFI fans.
Anyhow, you can check out mine and Hallie's blog if you like at: www.hallieandjeremy.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from ya!
Yeah, that chicken wing day was something of a large disappointment to say the least. No, I didn't draw the picture at the bottom, I wish I could say I did though! I found it on the interweb.
We should definitely hit up Sugarhouse BBQ! We live in SLC technically, but basically Sugarhouse-we live on 900 e. and 2600 s. about. Let us know when!
I read it while I was in Greece and finished it while I was on the trip. We need to discuss and have you seen the movie? I haven't yet and Jason wont see it..I may have to be that sucker who is by themselves. Call me.
Nerds.
i finished and really liked it. but the whole 19 years later thing was a bit cheesy.
I finished Harry potter today. I really liked it. Like the baby I am, I cried a couple of times. I dont think this is the last of them though. Call me and we will talk about more. Give the boys a kiss for me.
Krista- yeah the 19 years later thing, well i was glad to find out what happened. i loved that snape wasn't bad, i knew he wasn't ( i love snape) yeah i have heard black audio... i like them, james doesn't but then again he really doesn't like any of their new stuff.
jeremy you cheat... that is bad, how could you read the last few pages? i actually haven't seen the 5th moveie yet but am dying to.
Post a Comment