Where did you come from? I was wondering if you and jessica were still alive. I'm so happy, I feel like were having a little friend reunion of sorts. You have two super cute kids. The last time I saw Ezra was at merilee's baby shower for hayden and he was so chubby.
i'm not a good writer or photographer, nor am i witty or wise. i love to cook and sew and be crafty. i also like to sleep alot. all of these things get done far less than i would like. mamma and monster to 3 boys and one cute hubby.
13 comments:
What a cutie. He looks just like his big brother. I can't believe I have never seen him before. CRAZY!
Hello Eli! what a good looking boy! I am so happy to see you in this blogging world!!
hey, hope you don't mind I found your blog from Krista's page. Our babies are the same age! We need to get together! I just started a blog too.
Eli looks so much older. I miss my 2 little boys. We love you guys!
so cute and so big..
Krista- What did you name your baby? Next time you are at your parents let me know and we can let Jackson and Ezra play or something.
Hi merilee! How are your cute kiddies? So were are you guys living?
Thanks whit and krista- I think he is cute too!
I live in draper still, south mountain. I think I may have your email address..I will try to email you soon.
Where did you come from? I was wondering if you and jessica were still alive. I'm so happy, I feel like were having a little friend reunion of sorts.
You have two super cute kids. The last time I saw Ezra was at merilee's baby shower for hayden and he was so chubby.
by the way, does jessica have a blog and if so how can we see it?
Ginnie- Here is Jessica's blog
www.shawonline.blogspot.com
We all have super cute kiddos. Krista what is your blog address?
Hey my blog is
adventuresofjaxandkelan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment