7.10.2007

Ezra watching Cars while playing cars

Ezra loves the movies Cars with all being. He owns a car mat, beach towel and lounge chair thanks to granny sue. The thing he loves the most though is the little matchbox/hot wheels toy cars. Whenever we got to target or walmart we have to avoid the toy section because one of us is sure to yield to the almighty powers that be ( Ezra) and buy a new car. We are like a bunch of crazies over here, I bought 2 new cars ( new mator and radiator springs lightning mcqueen in case you were wondering) just yesterday at target. Ezra likes to hold them in their package and look at all the " collect them all" pictures on the back while laughing and pointing out the ones he has. James gets just as excited as Ezra when we find a new one we don't have yet. The thing is we get suckered into buying one almost every week because James and i are in a secret battle to be the favorite. Well not that I am counting or anything but the score is mom is winning dad isn't.

1 comment:

krista said...

Jax loves to play with cars too, but I haven't had him watch the movie yet, so I might just have to do that! Get Feeling Better!

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP