8.29.2007

Ezra the rock star

Ezra loves to watch this sesame street video were Luis plays the guitar and sings with a bunch of animals. Ezra picked up the guitar and started singing it one day.

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

Holy crap, that's so funny!

Ginnie said...

What a talent. You could definitely make money off of him. I especially love little Eli smiling and clapping in the background the whole time.

Jessica said...

To die for. You better bring the boys to see me before they get any bigger. I wanted to reach through the computer and kiss them. Margo loves it to. She kept saying "Hi Ezra, Hi Eli" she misses them. So do I.

Merilee said...

That is too cute! I was laughing at Eli in the background too. Parker does the same thing with Hayden, he loves watching his big brother.

Jeff and Rose said...

At least it isn't the theme song to Spiderman. The neighbor kid taught it to Lachlan and now she sings it in the car. It can make for a long drive when you hear, "Ma, Ma, Man" "Ma, Ma, Man"- she has the tune, but she can only say Ma...
Hope things are going well with the "house" deal. xoxo Rose

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP