8.21.2007

Our new house! (hopefully)





We finally took the plunge and bought a house! This is it... well we are waiting to close but hopefully all will go well and we can move in next month. The home is in kaysville, the owner was a horticulture major so it has an awesome yard ( with a big tree and pergola!) Hopefully we can decorate it as cute as they did. We are really excited, and the best part is we will live 2 blocks away from my uncle mark and aunt vickie.

11 comments:

James said...

That house looks awesome. Congrats guys.

Ginnie said...

Jackie that is sooo EXCITING! the house is so cute, I love it. I know we aren't supposed to covet...but right now I'm coveting your house. For now I guess I'll have to live vicariously through you.

Bonnie said...

Jackie I love it! It looks so cute and yes, they do have it decorated cute. The yard looks awesome. I am jealous that you guys are buying a house! BTW, where did you say you get those cute applique's? I want to make a onesie for Parker.

Jeremy said...

Dito on what everyone has said about the house! It really does look sweet. Congratulations! I hope everything goes well with the closing.

If I may ask, how's the market up there in the Kaysville area? Is it as nuts as SLC?

Merilee said...

Congrats! Hope all goes well. I am excited for you, it really is a cute house and awesome yard..that is the kind of yard I want. I love our house, but we have a tiny backyard.

Jessica said...

I cant wait to come visit and let the kids run around and be crazy in the backyard. I am so excited for you guys. I wish we could help eachother move. You better come with mom in october. House or not. I will take no excuses.

Krista said...

that's awesome! good luck! it's a pretty house!

Kim said...

That yard looks so pretty and such a cute house. Congratulations!!

krista said...

WOW.....what a cute house!! I love the hardwood in the living area, the paint color, the yard looks AMAZING....it's so cute, hope you guys get it!

the mama monster said...

Thanks for all the well wishes guys! We are really excited but nervous. It looks like the 20th of next month it will be ours.

Bonnie- I actually make the appliques it is really easy and fun, maybe I can put some photo instructions up for you.

Jeremy- I think that the market down in kaysville is just a bit cheaper... there are some houses under 200,000 still. There is actually a house across the street for sale. layton and syracuse are pretty cheap though. The good thing about kaysville is the utilities are cheap! they have they're own power company and everything is on one bill.

Jeremy said...

Thanks Jackie! Good to know.

Add other items

© 2009 'Two-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog

Back to TOP